Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Locked out of Google Ads: My first little stumbling block

It was all going according to plan. I was well on my way to a life of leisure and Web-fueled wealth. People were reading my blogs, enjoying the content, clicking on the ads. My site stats were up and accelerating. I had made nearly $40.

And then it happened. Google did the unthinkable. They disabled my Adsense account and pulled the ads from my sites. Suddenly, my Internet empire was crumbling into rubble at my feet.

So I went to the AdSense site. The problem is that they won't tell you anything about why your account was disabled. They let you appeal, but if they don't grant the appeal, you're done. No more Google ads. Ever.

At least I still have Amazon. So feel free to browse my recommendations and buy at will.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: